Reducing background fizz and pops on Vinyl.

My Question is what are the best methods to reduce the background fizz and crackle on Albums. 99% are brand new Vinyl and sound excellent just when it goes thru silent passages it seems to enhance a bit. So is there a Liquid product to treat the vinyl, better stylus, or phono-preamp to help in this? I am not very experianced in Vinyl so I am sorry if this is not a valid situation to fix. Also, I use an Anti-static brush from audioquest before use which seems to pull all visible dust and contaminents. Thanks
matrix
The best method is a wet vac system like the Nitty Gritty or VPI, I am aslo hearing good things about the Disc Doctor products, but I still think you need to have a wet vac too.
Face the fact: vinyls will ALWAYS have a surface noise even brand new even after VPIying or Nitty-Grittying or other types of cleaning. You can certainly use a "forgving" cartridge/stylus like Shure or AudioTechnica paired with some project phono box but that's not the way to outperform CDs.
What is your equipment? TT, Cartridge ?? Better TT and cart. do reduce noise to some extent...cleaning will do even more...
Optimising the set up of your turntable pays dividends as does better quality hardware. I have found that all aspects of set up contribute in some way or another to the amount of surface noise I hear as well as better tables, arms and cartridges.

Regards