25 foot bi-wire speaker cables that won't bust the bank?

I have finished upgrading my 2-channel music system. I have an ARCAM CD, Musical Fidelity A3cr pre and power amps connected to Magnepan 1.5/QRs. I use TMC interconnects.

I am still using a single run of original Monster cable (14awg I think) with bananas (speaker) and bare wire(amp). I would really like to upgrade to quality wire and believe bi-wiring makes a big difference with Maggies. My room config requires 25 foot cables.

Audio Advisor is selling off the old MIT Terminator 2 biwires for a good price, but I'm not sure how these are, the Black Box makes me nervous. Other solutions seem problematic (my budget is under $500). Should I use a single run of better cable or a biwire of less expensive ones. Are the MITs really my best bet. Any ideas appreciated (that don't include $1200 worth of cable).
fineberg
If a 25-foot run of 8TC is too much money, then look at the 8VS. Same wire configuration as the 8TC, but not coated with teflon. A very good buy at $6.30 per foot.
There are several good cables out there that should be within your price range. We have compared many cables to the DH Labs Silver Sonic T-14 (www.silversonic.com), and found that the T-14 offered the best balance and overall performance of any similarly priced cable. For example, we directly compared the T-14 with the Kimber 8TC (in both bi-wire and single run configurations), and found a sweeter balance to the T-14 -the Kimber did well (easily outperforming the Monster OMC that we had previously compared to the 8TC), but was a little on the thin, dry side when compared with the T-14.

We have also found that bi-wiring does improve the sound quality significantly (i.e. bass extension and definition, soundstage depth, clarity of the vocals and in the highs, and especially in dynamics). If you want to read an online review of this cable, www.soundstage.com has one in their equipment review archives. A 25' bi-wire is within your budget and will definitely upgrade your sound quality.

Happy listening!
Did you look at the Audio Advisors sell of Audioquest cables. I just got a pair of
Audioquest Slate cables in 25' length for my home theater rear speakers (Thiel CS7.2s). They are on sell for 61% off and sound great for the money.
I have had very good results using the Terminator 2's in my system, linking first a McCormack .5 and then an Audio Research VT100 to my Martin-Logan SL3's. I have never tried Kimber 8TC's, so I can't say how well you would do with those. I have found the built-in biwire feature of the MIT's to be easy to set up and to maintain.