Nordost SPM vs. Quatro Fil

Has anyone ever compared these two interconnects capable of resolving differences? Is the QF worth the price differential?
metaphysics
I just went from SPM to Quattro Fil ICs. My dealer told me the QC had as much/more resolution as SPM, was fuller thru mids and had better bass. I've had my ICs in for 2 weeks and he was right. I'm using RCAs.
I had the same problem on another thread, everything I posted no matter what the guy would vote -2,-2. John, gave you a +2,2 to even it out!
Well guys, my earlier post now has one of the highest ratings of any of my posts. (i.e it's above zero) Thanks !

On the topic of audio, I just rewired my entire system with quattro-fil and spm speaker cables. Bought a valhalla bound guy's entire set. They replaced a mishmash of spm, red dawn, and oval 9 speaker cables.

The quattro-fil is quite a bit better - my system has even more transparency and clarity than before. I could easily tell the difference sight unseen. It's an ARC ref1/vt100m2 tube system, but now it is pretty close to the detail level of my friends spectral/mit (with the $6000 mit speaker cables) system. Frankly, I was amazed at the improvement. It was quite a bit greater than I had been anticipating -and that was going from a 2 meter spm to a six meter quattro-fil i/c between the amp and preamp !

The jump from red dawn to spm is about equivalent to the jump from spm to quattro fil. When I swap one interconnect at a time, I can tell it has greater detail in about 30 seconds. I think the jump was actually greater than the difference I heard when I swapped my spm for a friend's transparent reference i/c. I didn't have the transparent cable on hand for a comparison.