I need help choosing interconnects/wires

I have a CJ Sonograph CD player, a CJ PV-8 preamp, Golden Tube Audio SE-40 amp on the top end, and a Pioneer Spec 4 anp on the low end. I'm driving a pair of Snell A-3's. I am looking for help choosing interconnects and speaker wires. I want to go with used to keep costs down but don't know where to start. I have just put this system together and am using Geortz and Monster interconnects and straight wire speaker wire borrowed from a friend for now.
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rick
richardzerambo
Excellent build quality and though not cheap, way less expensive than comparable ICs from Kimber, Nordost et al. Do let them burn in for a LONG time. Cable is sytem dependent, but you have some nice stuff - DO NOT buy cheap cable or you will never hear what your gear is capable of. I have had the Coincident with C-J gear, nice match. E-mail me if you would like a connection to purchase at discount.
I would like to thank you all for your help and suggestions. I can see that I have a long road ahead of me trying different cables to find out which works best in my system but now at least I know which direction to take. Again, Thank You.