I need help choosing interconnects/wires

I have a CJ Sonograph CD player, a CJ PV-8 preamp, Golden Tube Audio SE-40 amp on the top end, and a Pioneer Spec 4 anp on the low end. I'm driving a pair of Snell A-3's. I am looking for help choosing interconnects and speaker wires. I want to go with used to keep costs down but don't know where to start. I have just put this system together and am using Geortz and Monster interconnects and straight wire speaker wire borrowed from a friend for now.
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rick
richardzerambo
Richard- Checkout Coincident Speaker Technology cables, both IC and speaker cables. Very good and very affordable. Just MHO. Goodluck.
go to ebay and do a search for cableplex. These cables are custom made and are awsome. I tried a pair of the Basic against Kimber Hero's and they out-performed them hands down at 1/5 of the price.
One word....Interlinkhouse.com.... Sergui has provided me with some of the finest, moderately priced IC's I've ever heard! There is a lot of negative reviews in the forums regarding his stuff. Most of these are from folks using bottom of the line models. I do agree with them, his lower cost lines aren't that great ( but are cheap). I just upgraded to M7's from CWS. HUGE improvement, well worth the money. Sometimes he auctions cables on audiogon or ebay under the trade name Stealth. Try the cross-wrapped silver, they are reasonable and sound great. The ETS series is too bright for my liking. Enjoy!
Try www.homegrownaudio.com for the interconnects. Used Kimber 8tc for the speaker cables. For other ideas: www.audioasylum.com--cables.