Any good.... JPS

Looking for an opinion on the JPS Kaptovator as I am considered it for my power amp. What is the sonic signature like as compare with say the Fatboy or the King Cobra?
nex
Have not heard the Kaptovator but the FIM PC is a better PC than fatboy or KC. See power cord comparison.
The Kaptovator is an exceptional power cord when used on amplifiers and is competitive with the bestavailable. I'd be extremely suspicious of anyone trying to steer you in a particular direction. Words like "best" and better than xyz are quite worthless without a whole bunch of system and listening context. There seems to be an awful lot of covert promotion occurring at this site, IMO. Stewart at Weekend Environments carries ElectraGlide and Shunyata power cords. Audio Artistry carries FIM, and Galen Carol Audio carries JPS and Shunyata power cords. I would recommend you audition all that you can procure for trial without risk. All those dealers should be willing to provide those PC's at minimal expense other than shipping. Take your time in selecting what you will own and you will never spend your money unwisely. There is no such thing as a "best" power cord for any application. There are system, component and listener dependent variables that you must take into account. These product hawkers seem to be disregarding that, and merely are telling you what to buy. The only way to know what is best for you is to listen for yourself. If you would like contact information for any of the aforementioned dealers, feel free to contact me.
Samuels advice is how I came to my conclusions. I listened to every PC that came my way. I have not heard Fatboy or King Cobra better FIM pcs in any area. I have made comparisons in 3 systems. Each system had different electronics. When ever the FIM replaced KC or FB, FIM sounded best. Excellent advice Samuel, I am glad I used it.