Mapleshade versus Stealth

Has anyone tried the Clearview Ultrathin interconnects sold for $85 1M by Mapleshade Records? Or their Clearview Double Helix interconnects, $240 1M? It sounds as if Mapleshade is onto the hugely important truth (IMHO) that interconnect wire should be thin. Stealth interconnects also reflect this truth, many other makers cheerfully ignore it. Would anyone who has tried either Clearview be able to compare it with the Stealth model closest in price? This would be ETS at entry level, a Stealth ribbon model for the higher price. Mapleshade says nothing about the metal used, so probably it's copper, while the Stealths are both silver. BTW, it seems to me that people who wax enthusiastic over such thick (relatively) wire designs as Homegrown Audio's should really give a couple of thin wire designs a try, at a comparable price level. Mapleshade, like Stealth, offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so the experiment would be cheap.
tom_nice
I previously try the Stealth silver one meter interconnect in the past. I do not feel happy with this product. Overall system balance was shifted for worse. Bass is okey. I do prefer the use of other companys interconnect.
Is there no one else who uses Stealth cable? I guess opinion is split. Some think it's great, some don't. Tom_nice, is there any other brand of cable that you recommend? I am not all knowing when it comes to cable, but I do know that there is no manufacturer that is the best for every system. What type of system is the Stealth best for, and what type will it not be so good in? Masushi614, what cables do you prefer over Stealth?
Hello all, I have had both the top of the line Mapleshade Omega Micro Wave treated speaker cables and Omega Micro interconnects and loved them until I received my Stealth gold interconnects and Stealth Ultimate Ribbon speakers cables and I have to say that the Stealth cables sounded better in my system, so natural and more inner details brought out with the Stealth. With the right components the Stealth cables are amazing especially the gold interconnects. I got lucky and won them on the auction for about $450.00. Hey look at it this way try both since they come with in home trials and see which sounds best in your system. They both are excellent cables! Mike S.
I tried several Stealth cables, and will offer my observations here, if Tom and Mroadster promise not to rebut them in this thread. Let me know if you want to hear my thoughts.