MIT and tubes

do these two go together, I use golden tubes amps with are very "tubey", also have a mcormack dna and am looking for a pass aleph, will they work with these, thinking about terminator 2's
mkaes
MIT, is the most controversial audio product to date! Some will not trade it for anything, others will "despise" it! Neither group is right...or wrong! T-2, are as good as any cables, at the price range! The amps you mentioned are, as you said, "laid-back" and, that characteristic along with Mit cables WILL-NOT sagnificantly influence the over-all sound! But you Pre-amp will! If you would to GREATLY improve your sound, more attention should be spent on the pre-amp! Regards!
One problem you should be aware of is that MIT and tubes can be probematic. The cables w/ boxes can cause quick and damaging overheating on tubes. I have heard these cables sound excellent on some tube equipment or in my case they fried my amp. Consult MIT for advice regarding your paticular setup.
There are so so so many better choices.Spend the money on the preamp.The boxes are what resistors in the signal path.Why would you want anything in your signal path other than a neutral cable.
I use MIT IC's and speaker cables with CJ preamp and Classe amp, it the best sound I have ever had.