laid back, warm interconnects with tight bass clean highs

can someone suggest RCA interconnects for a laid back, warm mids, tight bass and extended highs but not harsh at all. Must be super smooth.
arupg
Hi Arupg,
George is right! However, I won't term the Golden Reference's bass as softish but rather tighter & less robust! Comparing both, The Golden Cross bass is more robust than the Golden Reference which is tighter and slighly less forceful. However, both are detailed and tuneful in their bass.
If however you're looking for something that is big sounding, then you should consider the Cardas Golden Hexlink 5c IC, Cardas older model which frankly is still good sounding till today and has very deep & robust bass but never sounding bloated!
Enjoy,
Ramesh
I used van den Hul 2's for a long time, which made for a sweet, warm, relaxed presentation with great clarity. Bass was deep and fairly tight. Tried HT Pro Silway II's, and they were awful--far too bright, even after lengthy break-in. Finally moved to Siltech, which are fabulous in every respect: tone, image, soundstage, air. Can't imagine much improvement unless spending 1k+.
Madisonears, I agree with your suggestion of the siltech. I've hear generation 3 a year ago in my system. A friend brought over his interconnects and even with red dawn speaker wire the system simply made music I had never heard. Siltech can bring a system alive....cheers, Bluenose