laid back, warm interconnects with tight bass clean highs

can someone suggest RCA interconnects for a laid back, warm mids, tight bass and extended highs but not harsh at all. Must be super smooth.
arupg
I'll also suggest Cardas Golden Cross, very detailed, balanced tonally and can cure a little solid state harshness. The mids are just slightly warm not overexagerated and the resolution is close to some of the pure silver cables without their tinkly top end.

The Harmonic Technology Pro Silway II is also an excellent cable. Both of these can be had used here at audiogon quite affordably.

Tom
I'd suggest you check out the classifieds here. There is a pair of AQ AudioTruth Diamond X3 cables available. I have had a pair for 2 years, and have absolutely no complaints with them. I find they provide better bass than Cardas Golden Reference, great mid-range (only bettered by Nordost Quattro Fil in my system), and extended, but not harsh highs (not as forward in my system as Nordost, Kimber and some others I have tried). These might just fill the bill.
Thanks to all you guys for your posts. I just spoke to George Cardas who says as follows:

If the room has slight echo for whatever reason, go for the Golden Cross but if the room is soft, practically perfect, go for the golden reference. The bass of the Golden Ref is tight but a little softish than that of Golden cross.

Any comments, please from users.
Arupg, thanks for relaying that piece of advice. The Golden Cross is working great for me. I hope you're happy with the cable you choose. Good luck!
Hi Arupg,
George is right! However, I won't term the Golden Reference's bass as softish but rather tighter & less robust! Comparing both, The Golden Cross bass is more robust than the Golden Reference which is tighter and slighly less forceful. However, both are detailed and tuneful in their bass.
If however you're looking for something that is big sounding, then you should consider the Cardas Golden Hexlink 5c IC, Cardas older model which frankly is still good sounding till today and has very deep & robust bass but never sounding bloated!
Enjoy,
Ramesh