Power Cord Advice

I have the following amps in my system, Acurus A250, A200, and A150. Would I realize a noticeable improvement in sound and dynamics with higher quality power cords. Also do other components in my system need upgraded power cords or just the amps. Thank you so much for your help. Rick
rlambertaa54
Start with CD player, then Pre-amp, then Amp. Power cord upgrades are the MOST significant improvement. My Electraglides,ie Reference and Fat Boy were the most dramatic upgrades than my $4000 CD Player!! Power cords DO make a difference.Buy them USED and save alot of money.Research them first. All cords do different things in systems. Check out the BMI or Delta Lab power cords on the Auction here at Audiogon. Great cords at Minmal prices that compete with much more expensive manufacturers. GOOD LUCK. Oh, don't forget upgrading interconnects and wires.
I've used Classe (old) and Cardas, then recently Stealth, which were MUCH superior. Since they come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, you have only shipping costs to lose by trying them. See some details of their technology at www.interlinkhouse.com.
you want a powercord upgrade? look at the ones offered for $200-2000, then go to your best local electrical supply store, buy the same wire and connectors, go home, put it together and, SHAZAM, you've got a black cha cha, nbes, whatever, whatever for a tiny fraction of what you'll be charged to hear (is it there, is it there?) the sort of difference you'll only obtain by moving from mid-fi to the highend. seriously, you can improve the sound of some componenets that come with less-than-flaccid powercords by upgrading them, but you really can do it yourself.
I applaud Cornfedboys' spirited do it yourself approach, but I disagree. The cable that most higher end manufacturer's use is not typically available at an electrical supply store. At $160 or less, buy the Harmonich Tech Pro AC-11 and spend your time making money, not trying to save it, or do something more productive and fun.
I made my own powercord and it blows away the $800 powercords I tried. I'm using 10 gauge wire with wattgate IEC end and a hubble male on the other end. It is absolutly amazing. The dynamics are insane. Tons of slam and very tight bass. Actually BMPNYC many "highend" wires use exactly the same copper wire you find at your local hardware store and just put a neat cover over it. If you live in portland Oregon I DARE anybody to come up with a powercord that will beat mine. You will soon relize how foolish it's been to spend more on a powercord than the $50 I spent on my wire!