Fine tuning: advice?

I have a system that gives me the musical satisfaction I have been looking for for almost 40 years, but, like all of you, I'm looking for those tiny improvements that make a great system greater. I have about $300 burning a whole in my pocket and I'm looking to get the best bang for my buck. I am considering three specific approaches. One:going to a biwire set of LAT SS800 silver clad speaker cables. Two:replacing all 16 electrolytic capacitors in my preamp with Black Gates. Three:installing a dedicated circuit for my system outlets. My system as it is now:Legacy Classic speakers; Bryston 4BST amp;AMC 1030 tubed preamp with EI and Sovtek tubes;Assemblage DAC 2 with upgrades;Audio Alchemy DTI Pro;Rotel RDD-980 transport;DH labs BL1 interconnects;WireWorld Royal Starlight silver digital interconnects;Tara RSC Prime 500 speaker cables (20'lengths-single run).Thanks for any advice.
nimbus
try the enacom speaker filters! at $100.00 bucks a pair you will be amazed at the improvement in sound. call me if your interested at, (949)362-5050. brian
Thanks for your suggestions--it seems everyone agrees that 20' of speaker cable is too much. I'm trying to figure out how to reduce that. To Redkiwi: I am using Vibrapods, good aftermarket A/C cords and a shelf isolation system of my own design. To Carl: I would like to hear your system, but I live in the Northwest--sorry. By the way, I think my Bryston may be the last amp I ever buy--I really like it.
OK, whatever you say. I'd get ASC traps, though. And try the 330 interconnect for sure.