Spkr Cble- Analysis Oval 9- reviews?

Hi. Looking for a speaker cable recommendation. System is Jeff Rowland Concentra Integrated amp; Sim Audio Eclipse CD Player; Totem Mani-2 speakers; Cardas Golden Cross interconnects. What do you think of the Analysis Plus Oval 9 with this setup?? Thanks. Sutts
sutts
Just got these in my high res system. They replaced Harmonic Tech Pro-9 Plus which I own for about a year. Not zippy/bright, or 2D sounding as Harmonic. These are neutral, smooth, well balanced, more likelike (soundstage depth) and natural sounding. Bass if more defined with Oval Nine. Worth every penny. Also received Silver Oval speaker cable and will report results.
OVAL 9 ARE INCREDIBLE,EXTREMLY SMOOTH AND NEUTRAL. AS MENTIONED BY FONSY66,IT'S A NO NONSENSE CABLE.
Guess I'm the only one that thinks they suck. I'm OK with that, and I believe you guys are liking what you hear, too (I never doubt anyone's observations in their own systems). I'm just saying I've compared them to the competition, like 8TC, T-3, T-2, besides several WAY upmarket ones, and the Oval 9's have been my least favorite. Slow, blurred, colored, and only passable in a narrow band in the midrange. Everybody talks about how network terminated designs have a rolled off treble. Well, these cheap MIT's sound like Spectral electronics compared to the Oval 9, and their timbres are smoother, more neutral, mnore detailed, more dynamic, with wider and deeper soundstage. It's not a system interaction, either. I submit that it would have to be a weird system interaction that would cause these Oval 9's to actually work at all. Just my opinion, we all like what we like...
Or maybe, our hearing backs up the computer simulation done to design these cables.
Thanks for the comments everybody. It was starting to sound pretty good up until Carl's review! Hey Fonsy66- interesting that you HAD Cardas. I love the airy richness of the Golden Cross interconnect, and am keeping it, but curious- do you find the Oval 9's have any 'air' and close to as gig an image as the Golden Cross?? Sutts