Power Cords

Anyone had any direct comparison between Synergistic Master Couplers and SR Reference Couplers, particularly on the front end?
pops
Hey Mette, I think we discussed this via e-mail, I really like the SR MC on my transport and dac, but not so much on my Classe 200, the bass went deeper but slowed down a bit. I prefer MIT Z cord 2 on the amp, the soundstage became deeper and the bass is tight and extended. On the front end, the SR's are definitely superior, the MIT gives a much brighter presentation, I lose alot of the rich sound. Happy listening!
Pops have you tried to upgrade the plug on the MIT? I just did (Hubbell 5266C) and it improves quite a bit gaining bass control, soundstage and clarity. If you compare the plug blades you´ll notice the improvement in quality you get. It won´t look like the stocker but I put performance above looks...
Sol322, thanks for the input. No I haven't but would be interested. Who did this for you?
Hi Craig Do you agree with Pops about the slow bass? I prefer a tight ,fast bass. The Cable Company says that the AC-Master is one of the best power cords with the DNA amps. Happy listening. Hasse
Did myself. Simple to tell the truth, if you can carefully take out the molded plug you can see the color coded wires and repeat the same order in the new one. Honestly my amp bass response in the lower octave was really improved If you would like more detailed info e mail me [email protected]