Best Interconnects and/or Speaker Cable

What are the best interconnects or speaker cable you have ever heard and why? Price is no object.
rayhall
Hi Carl, I was considering the H.Tech. Pro Silway because I have the H.Tech. Pro-9 bi-wire spkr. cable and the Cyberlink Platinum coax and thought it might blend well. Thanks for alerting me to the MIT Shotgun EVO interconnects. Do you think they will give me a better analogue out from my Pioneer DVD-05 to my Denon AVR-5700 or am I wasting my time thinking of using the analogue out on the DV-05 to the direct analogue input of my AVR-5700? What is a good price for the MITs'? *still haven't seen Gladiator", but will soon. Happy Mothers Day to all your Moms.
Happy Mother's Day to you and yours as well! The 350 EVO would be overkill for a DVD player, you should try the 330 Shotgun RCA. (The 350 EVO is $3,100 new, and I got kind of a once in a lifetime "steal" on a used 1.5 meter, though I wish it were 2 meter). Anyway, the typical used price is well over $1000. I've also tried the 350 "Reference", which is one step below the EVO, and it's not as good overall as the 330 Shotgun RCA (the 330 can be had used for like $300 for one meter pair; I bought mine new for $650 from Overture in Delaware, and still use them for the output of my single ended linestage preamp, when listening to sources other than CD). I use the 350 EVO to run from my phono stage to my linestage, or to my headphone amp. The balanced 330 Shotgun XLR is the TRUE value here, though. Several interconnects that I'd like to try sometime are: Straightwire Crescendo, Cardas Golden Reference, Tara Labs Air and Decade, Synergistic Phase 2, and Stealth. I don't expect any of these to surpass the 330 Shotgun balanced overall, or the 350 EVO, however.
If you don't mind the inconvenience of these cables, omega mikro interconnects are incredible,very open airy with excellent soundstage.They do tell it like it is,weak links will be exploited.The problem is that they cannot touch each other or anything else.If you want to check these out, contact Lloyd Walker at Walker Audio.They also make great speaker cables and power cords.
I would have to suggest a new comer as well. I have my system all wired with ZCable's LIVE interconnects and they are just unbelievable. They are very detail but very natural. I also have their prototype BLACK MAGIC speaker cable and its very musical as well.
I am using Jenalabs Symphony interconnects with a Krell300i and Aerial Acoustic 6Bs. I had tried Cardas Golden Cross and Golden Reference, Harmonic Tech Pro Silway 11, XLO, Taralabs, Siltech and a few others at various price points(I don't remember all the models). I can't believe the difference in my system after a few weeks with the Jenalabs. My system is smooth, open and natural. Before I got the Jenalabs, I would constantly be changing cds and stop listening after awhile. I read a review in the spring issue of Positve Feedback and gave them a try. They retail for $1150, and I bought them directly from the manufacturer.