Harmonic Technologies VS AudioTruth Diam

Has anyone had experience with Harmonic Technology Pro-Silway MKII interconnects? Any opinions on the Audio truth Diamond x3?
0006 Harmonic Technology Pro-Silway MK 2 has caused many audiophiles to go nuts! Many have dumped their muti thousand dollar I.C.s for them. Don't walk,RUN to your phone and call Mario 914-421-0069 he will be in tomorrow(May1st) around 2 est.He is the MAN to deal with.He is very pleasent and will make you glad you called him.This guy has a stereo that blows away anyone elses on this site.He has heard it all and can have any gear he wants.He says the Pro-silways are the best and I have no reason to not to believe him.I know my system improved much more than I thought an I.C.was capable of doing!
Yes, the network boxes do put people off. The ones on the EVO are extremely heavy, and there are three of them. The best buy (since you'll perhaps never find the deal I found on the EVO, it was RCA) is the 330 Shotgun Proline Balanced. If you have balanced equipment, it beats them all. It's faster, more dynamic, and more natural sounding with a lower noise floor than the Pro Silway 2, and everything else I've used. The 330 Shotgun RCA is not quite as fast as the Silway, but is more tonally neutral, and more dynamic. It's what I heard. Seems like everybody is selling HT for around dealer cost. Makes me wonder if it really is dealer cost. Like I said, if you prefer it in your system context to everything else you've tried, then it probably works better than maybe anything else out there would. And I don't like Transparent Cable. They use a series resistor to make both short and long runs sound the same, rather than adequately dealing with the impedance and distortion minimizing, like MIT does. If anyone feels differently on this, then we agree to disagree.
I have recentley replaced the AQ Lapis 1/2 meter with the HT Pros mk 2. I found the H.T. better in every regard. I found it amazing that they could retrieve so much more detail and yet sound so much smoother and easier to listen to at the same time. I did experience a major improvement with break in, so don't react to them on first listen give them at least a couple of days before you make any conclusions. Carl eber responds to every discussion post. Get a life, just kidding. Ryan