Power cord upgrade

Just purchased a Wadia 860x Cd player, would like to upgrade the power cord. Any Sugestions? Thanks
tm910
Unfortunately, the right powercord makes a significant improvement to a component that it is connected to. If anyone posts that they have a hard time believing that a powercord can make a change they probably haven't tried a powersnake. Step 1, order yourself a powersnake for a 1 week audition. Step 2, note the individual changes in sound of the system. Step 3, after the 1 week audition remove the powersnake & note the differences you hear after removal. Step 4, decide if the improvements/changes were worth the price. Step 5, purchase or return the powersnake. Apprx. 5 months ago I arranged for an audition of a King Cobra between my Wadia 860 and a PS audio300. I used the factory supplied powercord from the wall to the PS audio300. I went through those steps listed above. Guess what? I bought the cord. Why? because the improvements were mindboggling. Far greater than the same $2,000 could have been spent anywhere else. This cord makes that much of a difference. Just for grins one month later I tried another King Cobra between the wall and the PS audio300. Same steps applied again. Guess what happened? Same improvements. It never went back. This was starting to freak me out and now I'm another $2,000 in the hole but the sad fact is that I think these cords are underpriced in comparison to the improvements per dollar they deliver. Once you get so far there is no turning back baby! A month later I got an itch to try a third King Cobra on my Krell FPB600c which has a hardwired powercord. I had to cut the stock powercord off leaving a 5" pigtail & then I mounted a 30amp twistlock connector to mate to a custom made a 14ft King Cobra with 30 amp twistlock plugs. Here goes another 4,000 big ones. I got the thing in, connected it up and then listened. Holy sh_t! And it only gets better the longer you play music. All I can say is this is the single best $4,000 I have ever spent on audio anything!!! A close runner up in performance were the (2) vibraplanes(They are that good!). The King Cobras improvements appear to be cumulative. They are absolutely neutral. They greatly improve all audiophile parameters. The single largest improvement being the ULTRACLEAR, GIGANTIC SOUNDSTAGE. The way the holographic images of extreme purity of tone and timber appear and the PROJECTION OF ENERGY that comes toward you from each one. Even on images cast between 3-7 ft. to the sides of the speakers. They now have the same presence, intensity, projection and clarity as those dead center. I urge you to try one, two, three, however many your checkbook will allow. I promise you will not want to ever listen to a component without it. I'm not wealthy, just one smart audiofreak.
Whoever said the power cords don't improve the sound that's a big mistake. I used to think the power cords don't really help that much of the sound but after I just bought the used $350 JPS Kaptovator AC cord (retail's $1500). When I pluged it in my amp and turned the system on WOW!!! I don't know how what to say, I can tell right away after 1 second it's a big big big! different in overall, bass more dynamic, clean, tight, mid & high is detailed clean. I'm so lucky to have that power cord with a verry cheap price. I'm verry happy man now I just want to share with you guys what I have learn and experimented.
Tony 007, how nice for you that you can afford top notch components without being wealthy. Funny thing, I'm not wealthy either, but I CAN'T afford even one King Cobra AC cord right now...Must be nice.