Power cord upgrade

Just purchased a Wadia 860x Cd player, would like to upgrade the power cord. Any Sugestions? Thanks
tm910
Try Luxor Power Cord Company.I bought their cheapest model($130.00)to use with my C.E.C belt drive player($1800.00)and like it a lot.You will certainly want more expensive models.Check amusicdirect.com(but better talk to them,their website sucks).These cords are quite stiff.
i have a wadia 850 and i am a big fan of the essence power cord by essential sound products. also have one on my power amp. good listening.
Why would you want to! Does electricity not pass through your existing cord. How much did the wire in the walls of your house cost? I have serious doubts about any real benefit resulting from fancy power cords. Spend your money on something that matters!
The last response is almost 100% correct. It is a waste to spend $hundreds and sometimes even $thousands of dollars for a power cord. People don't realize that their is internal wiring coming out of the socket. Then from the socket down to the box which is standard 16 guage, sometimes 14 guage wiring. That's why if you are going to upgrade, buy something that bridges the gap of standard power cords to the over priced, over inflated power cords. I have to tell you, I just won a few of those Edge power cords on Audiogon's auction, and it was the best small investment I made for my system. To make a long story, I sold my Cardas Golden power cords, and Magnan Signature power cord. I couldn't justify tying up that much money for such a subtle difference. For one tenth the price, the Edge was just as good, and in some ways better. This cord is very neutral, and quiet, it's king of a no frills, but effective way of improving your system. I compared the Edge power cords just to my Levinson standard power cords that came with the amp and preamp and their was about an incredible increase of detail, dynamics an resolution out of my Thiel 7.2s'. I am very happy with my purchase and plan on buying 2 more Edge power cords for my digital set up. Brent