Speaker Cable upgrade

I would like to upgrade my speaker cable, I current used AQ clear3, how about AQ Dragon(used), or can anybody give me some others comments Iwould appreciate
kentt
...i would compare "Dragon" with SR Designer's Reference, they are little cheaper(new) than "dragon" around $4000/10 ft.pair.
AQ clear is very good. It was my cable of choice until I auditioned the Goertz AG 2. Which is the one I upgaded to. I promise you will happily surprised with this cable!
I used AQ Dragon in my system several years ago. I thought it was a real nice cable quite smooth and detailed. I also used AQ Sterling for a brief period and didn't feel I lost much dropping down to Sterling. Since then I've used Transparent Reference (in a Watt Puppy system I no longer have) and Nordost SPM (in my current system). The Transparent is a real nice speaker cable. I believe it is warmer than the SPM. The SPM is a bit brighter but definitely faster and adds more rhythm to the music which I think my current system needs because I'm using tube amps which can be a bit slow. But - if I were in the market for a speaker cable right now I would be inclined to seriously consider one of the new kids on the block - either Harmonic or Analysis Plus. I bought the Harmonic digital cable to replace my Illuminati D-60 and I'm quite pleased.
I have Dragon now, and it's awesome! My philosophy has to do with the damping factor of your amp. If you have a beefy solid state (Krell FPB, Levinson), you need the biggest gauge silver cables (like Harmonic Technology PRO-8 Signature, or AQ Everest, or Kimber KS-3038...new for $8000). If you have a not so beefy solid state amp, YOU NEED DRAGON. If you have ANY tube amp, I suppose Nordost SPM might get more pitch definition out of it than Dragon would, but Dragon is WAY THE HELL MORE DYNAMIC THAN NORDOST SPM. If you want SPM, FIRST YOU SHOULD look for the Music Metre "Silver" speaker cable from a few years ago. I bet it's very close to SPM with a tube amp (I OWN THE MUSIC METRE, I'm gonna use it inside a couple of my speaker projects.)