Good cheap silver wire?

Is there such a thing? I am looking for some good silver interconnects and speaker wire. Let me know your experiences.
bigsur
DH Labs makes silver conductor interconnects, and silver coated copper speaker cable that are absolute steals. Their interconnects are under $100 for 1m pair, and their speaker cable is $4/ft. We use it extensively in many of our demo systems.
Try www.puresilversound.com I haven't personally tried the cables nor have I ever seen them, however, the owner sent me an e-mail advertising the site. It looks intriguing-- I may just try them myself! If anyone has tried them tell me what you think. My e-mail address is [email protected] Thanks!
The last time I referred to a conductivity chart, I remember copper having higher conductance than silver (this is measured in mhos, the inverse of resistance, which is ohms.) Why not save your $$$ and buy more CD's, which will certainly bring you more listening pleasure than silver cables.
If you do not mind building your own do as I did (both 24ga and 30ga), as suggested by Greg Weaver at SoundStage.com: Get 99.99% pure silver wire from Myron Toback, Inc. in NYC (212/398-8300). This wire was un-insulated. Get a spool of PTFE (high grade Teflon) tubing from Allied Electronics (800/433-5700). (This tubing should be of a larger gauge, smaller number, than the wire.) After cutting your wires and tubing clean your wires with Caig ProGold (to de-oxidize, seal, improve conductivity, & lubricate for insertion into tubing). Then carefully insert the wire into the tubing.