First favorite tune

This can't help being a fun thread. What was your first fav? Mine was Johnny Cash's Ring Of Fire. I was four years old.
csontos
Ghost. My wife's best friends father when growing up was a DJ out of Worcester Mass called Dick the Derby Smith. He was the first DJ to spin the Beatles in the U.S. He's a Trivial Pursuit question. She has find memories of the gold records that lined their walls.
Don - Interesting bit of history. Would never have guessed some place other than a major market was first to play them. Not to wax nostalgic or anything - but hard to remember those days as anything other than magical. Week to week it was, "What are they gonna do next?" I remember the buzz and excitement about their music - at least with my small group of friends.

Back to the OPs original...another tune I remember liking a lot pre-adolescence was "Going to the Chapel of Love". Can't remember the girl group that sang it though.
Ghosthouse-"Chapel of Love" was #1 for 3 weeks(Billboard Hot 100)in June '64. It was performed by The Dixie Cups.
Thanks, Dayglow. I was 12 years old. Wonder if they were able to retire on the residuals. 3 weeks was a nice run.
Mario Lanza - "Drink, Drink, Drink"

I was but a wee little shaver the first time I heard the “Student Prince”soundtrack. I’d get my sisters to play this song over and over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6d9HQZCDvI