Best Zip Code for Perfect Life

Two recent threads have inspired me. One was on persuading the wife for an audio shopping "romantic weekend" and the other on all of your hobbies outside of audio. Given that many of you seem interested in contemplative and creative things, fishing bicycling etc as well as quite a few car nuts, here is the ultimate question: Where can I chuck in the big city rat race and move that would offer: natural beauty, pre war architecture (at least some) and privacy where one could fish, cycle, enjoy nature etc and not worry about neighbors when playing MFSL Dark Side of the Moon at concert levels through subwoofers, drive 30-60 minutes maximum to check out some girls, visit a good audio dealer, book shop, music store and eat some decent Italian food, without spending a zillion bucks on real estate or living in an overpopulated or pre fab "McMansion" atmosphere. Extra Credit: roads ideally would be somewhat rural, bucolic, winding and not ruined by traffic or constant speed traps.(One for the car geeks, of which I am one.)Let's keep this gem to our forum, but WE can all move there and start an audio club and the best dealers will follow. Thanks for the tip and I will hope to see you in the village market and have you over for a drink and a demo!
htmlgeek4794eb
Seems like New England may fit the bill, perhaps Vermont? Limited high end dealers there, but it's not too far a drive to New York or Montreal. Dealers, ladies, great food available in either NYC or Mtl. Another option is New Hampshire, but with the Big Dig going on in Boston, makes getting into the city a challenge for the next 10 years.
Better yet, move north of Montreal, to the Laurentian mountains. 60 minute drive to Montreal, awesome women, terrific beer, good audio dealers, incredible food, bad hockey team.
North Central Massachusetts has all the things you are looking for. I can be at a numerous high-end stores in 45 minutes. I'm in a neighborhood, yet can play loudly at any time (within reason) I do shut listening room windows if it's late. Respect does work both ways. I would'nt leave here for anything! Paul