Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
Does that mean you never catch one?....

Although my fingers are getting beaten up by frequent automotive work (not to mention trying to cram 10AWG into dedicated outlets and junction boxes!) I treasure my time at my Steinway B.
Telescopes, and all the wonders they open for you. This pursuit is indentical in every aspect to true love of hi-fi!
The dynamics are exactly the same from first exposure to the sky, to the rewards given for your efforts to learn and grow, the emotional impact, and of course, the gear itself.
Your first crystal skied night with a "mid-fi" or "high-end" scope is like the first time you hear a great tube amp, or your first sit down with a pair of killer electrostatics.
Statis, I appreciate and respect the parallel you have drawn between the two hobbies.

Spoken (obviously) by a person of intense dedication and passion, and I am pleased that you are here with us.
remote control model boat racing. Not some toy a 70 + mile per hour nitromethane burning hydroplane try negotiating a 300 foot diameter oval while racing 5 other boats.