Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
El Dragon very erotic "Bare Naked Ladies" I also like your post impressionist and cubist work. Keep pluging and remember it usually takes a rich patron to make it to the big time otherwise Picasso may have remained unknown. Albert Porter your art as your audio system is a reflection of the man. World Class, I'm impressed.
Eldragon, are those ladies reflection of your past experiences? And the one bald, is it maybe a self portrait? heheh! Joke aside, you are very talented. Wish you luck!
Alberta_steve, thanks for your interest. That is the big Morman Church in Salt Lake City, Utah. I was in Utah doing photography for the Ski brochure for Southwest Airlines, and got permission from the leader of the church to do that photography. This church is really beautiful, and the man at the organ came in, turned on all the lighting and played for me in order to get the image. Southwest Airlines loved it so much, they ran it in their magazine.
BMW race cars...Isetta class.....here's a link... http://www.upscaleaudio.com/bmw/bmw.htm