Best reviewers

Who are in your opinion the best reviewers out there ? Whether it be from stereophile, TAS or an audio forum, you surely have a few reviewers that you trust and respect. I nominate Robert E. Greene from The Absolute Sound as the best reviewer. He understands live music, knows how to describe what he hears, and appears to be impartial. Your choice ?
joe_coherent
I like Michael Fremer's reviews for the most part - he's not as mechanical as many of the reviewers. That said, everything finishes up with "this is my new favorite...", so you have to read between the lines a bit. Anthony Cordesman has done a series of reviews on VERY nice speakers and has not only done a good job on each, but has provided enough cross-checking between each to give a good feel for the "landscape" of this level of speaker.
Any reviewer who doesn't say "this is the best _____ I have heard yet" without saying what else he has heard.
My favorite reviewer came out of Audiogon. He talks from experiance and has no hidden agenda. Has directed me to some of the finest sound I have had in my listening room. he goes by the user name Mikeam. Thank you very much Mikeam.