Best Customer Service (Manufacturer)

There are many audio companies that are competing for our hard earned dollars. The impressive guys are the ones that stand behind their products. Nothing is more disappointing than the companies that "take the money and run". One of the notable good guys that take their accountability seriously is Bryston. They stand behind their products with an unheard of 20 Year Warranty. What are some of the experiences with Bryston and the other "Responsible" audio manufacturers?
dr_
Purchased a used BP25 preamp and when received the separate power supply had been monkeyed with. The previous owner,(jerk) had hard wired (and very poorly I might add) in a crappy orange extension cord in hopes of making his own "upgraded" power cord. E-mailed Chris Russell at Bryston who informed that I should send it in for inspection and 9 days later I received a brand new power supply - and not the butchered unit fixed!!! I have always been a large Bryston supporter and this goes to show they go above and beyond the call of duty. I have since sold the BP25 but they will have to pry my 4BST out of my hands after I die...
I completely agree with the prior response. I have been an audio hobbyist for more than 35 years, and Bryston -- both the company and its individual employees -- try hard to resolve all problems to the complete satisfaction of the customer. And if you ever send a question to them via e-mail, you will get a virtually immediate response, very often from Chris Russell directly. I have had the privilege of meeting Chris Russell personally at the last two CES shows and came away from our conversations extraordinarily impressed with his integrity. And that is one of the reasons why I selected Bryston equipment. One of the other reasons concerned some Bryston equipment that I sent in for repair about 4 years ago, the fault being entirely mine. It was repaired free of charge within 24 hours.
I had a great experience with the Pass Labs. I think they have the best customer service of any high end that I know.
I have had great responses from the 3 of the 4 companies I have communicated with. Conrad Johnson, B&W Speaker and Vanevers were all great. In the case of Vansevers it was Mike Vansever himself. My only bad experience was with Audio Plus Services AKA Plurison who import and distribute YBA, Audio Refinement Complete and Cambridge Audio in the US and Canada. They were just terrible and actually gave me false imformation at one point.