The best and worst Audiogon poster's

I have enjoyed these threads very much. I feel I have come to know some of Audiogon's members thru there postings. I have my favorite's like the knowledgable gentleman Albert Porter, In his ear's I trust Mikeam, Tubegroover, 3Dman and the controversial and sometime's entertaining Carl Eber. Who are your favorites and why.
brulee
Good "take" David-- I should have thought of that as I lived in Mormon country for awhile:>). Cheers and Happy New Year.
just so no one is offended,my daughter has been baptized as Mormon.Her mother is Mormon as is my girlfriend.The Mormans are very fine people.
Craig, that would be bigampy.

You're like the Tim Allen building a custom stereo system. I can see the episode now: Tim is contracted to redo a duplex. The best scene would be an Tim remote-opening the garage doors (single 10' drivers please) to demo the new system for the neighbors, then knocking out the power grid.

More Power !
Mormon audiophile, good one David99. Yes, I agree that the Mormon people are great people... but very clanish. I should know, I live in moron country. Spelling on purpose. If this offends anyone... sorry, I'm just expressing my freedom of speech!