The best and worst Audiogon poster's

I have enjoyed these threads very much. I feel I have come to know some of Audiogon's members thru there postings. I have my favorite's like the knowledgable gentleman Albert Porter, In his ear's I trust Mikeam, Tubegroover, 3Dman and the controversial and sometime's entertaining Carl Eber. Who are your favorites and why.
brulee
Ok Ok Carl, Two things:
1. I should have said 'marrying your cd player' instead of 'bad taste in audio' being a federal crime.
2. The other is, I apologize for upsetting you so much. That's a bad way to start off the new year and I'd like to change it while I can. Let's bury the hatchet, in the ground, and stop this.
Peace for the millenium? Take care and Happy New Year. Gotta go! Football game's on !
John.
Ok, as long as you admit that it's ok to marry your CD player, I guess I can burry my hatchet. It's caked with the plasma of audioguys who are almost as hardheaded as me, so it doesn't work well anymore...time to get a better tool for the job anyhow. I think I'll start by seeing how long I can stay out of this forum, and go from there. "Rejoice, rejoice, you have no choice....but to carry on". "go your way, I'll go mine". "Will it bring you happiness, will it bring you sorrow?" "Inna-gaden-of-eden baby..."(Simpsons joke) "Father. Yes son. I want to kill you..." Peyote might be the tool I'm looking for...nahh!
John & Carl; I am really glad to see you guys last couple of posts-- a good start for 2001. They show class on both your parts IMO. Carl, thanks for the new year salutations and same to you. And I mean that sincerely and hope we can all maintain cordial relations ("Hope springs eternal"-- right?). Cheers. Craig