The best and worst Audiogon poster's

I have enjoyed these threads very much. I feel I have come to know some of Audiogon's members thru there postings. I have my favorite's like the knowledgable gentleman Albert Porter, In his ear's I trust Mikeam, Tubegroover, 3Dman and the controversial and sometime's entertaining Carl Eber. Who are your favorites and why.
brulee
OK Carl, that's it! You're off the favorites list! Don't be sad now, it's for your own good. Who knows, maybe bad taste in audio will become a federal crime soon.

Happy listening.
Eldragon, I commend you for your artwork on your website (can you say "Reubenesque"?), and for your friendship/support here! Thank you very much! I do believe you'll like the 9300 much better, but if your baffle is routered for flush fit, it won't fit in the same place as the Focal (round in a square hole, etc.). There might also be different electrical parameters between the two. Additionally, the 9300 might be about 1 dB less efficient than the Focal (I'm not sure). If so, then you'll just need less series resistance in the tweeter's "pad" network (if not different parallel resistance also). I'm sure they'll have wroked all that out, though. Good luck with this, let me know how it goes! Happy new Year to you, Dragan. These old timers could learn about being a "class act" from you!!
And Craig, it already is "less interesting and more boring", in my opinion. Happy New Year to you anyhow. John could learn a lot from you! Perhaps he will.
Ok Ok Carl, Two things:
1. I should have said 'marrying your cd player' instead of 'bad taste in audio' being a federal crime.
2. The other is, I apologize for upsetting you so much. That's a bad way to start off the new year and I'd like to change it while I can. Let's bury the hatchet, in the ground, and stop this.
Peace for the millenium? Take care and Happy New Year. Gotta go! Football game's on !
John.