The best and worst Audiogon poster's

I have enjoyed these threads very much. I feel I have come to know some of Audiogon's members thru there postings. I have my favorite's like the knowledgable gentleman Albert Porter, In his ear's I trust Mikeam, Tubegroover, 3Dman and the controversial and sometime's entertaining Carl Eber. Who are your favorites and why.
brulee
Hi Brulee; My vote(s) go to ALL AudiogoN members that have the maturity, knowledge, discipline, and character to make pleasant, courteous, intelligent posts (and threads) on audio subjects of interest-- even when there is significant disagreement on the subject material. AudiogoN can be a great site. Cheers. Craig.
........and no, I'm certainly not perfect in this regard myself-- but it is a personal challenge. Craig.
This is a good topic, but it's bound to become personal. I didn't see anything offensive towards women in Carl's comments. Carl always tends to ruffle a few feathers, but I also know that he's big enough to appologize when he realizes that he has crossed a line. I just think Carl means that women audiophiles are few and far between. Personally, I think women are more music oriented and men are more equipment oriented. Also, the majority of posters here at AudioGon are great to talk to, but everyone needs to keep in mind that we all have different opinions, and not to take things the wrong way. Nothing anyone says here can have any effect on you unless you let it, so relax. Be decent, and ignore the bad crap. Getting into a debate with someone that has the oposite opinion can be a blast. Enjoy!
It is a fine thing to be an "oracle" to which an appeal is always made in all discussion threads. When a person is really full of information, and does not abuse it to crush conversation, his part is to that of the other people on the thread what the instrumental accompaniment is in a trio or a quartette of vocalists. I think there are at least three of these men of facts on Audiogon, who are always formidable--let them remain nameless so that everyone can imagine them for themselves. Then there are the real talkers. These are sometimes people with fresh ideas, and good words to communicate them in. But if a false note is uttered, down comes the finger on the keyboard and both the men of facts and the talkers should assert their dignity and not get tyrannical.
Though what Slawney wrote is likely the best path (choice words, sir), my opinions, as usual, get the better of me. Though making such a list on short notice means possibly leaving out some deserving soul, there's Albertporter for his demeanor, knowledge and calm articulation. Garfish because his path most closely mirrors mine and his willingness to share what made his system better. Carl Eber, a choice some might find interesting, for his knowledge and obvious passion, regardless of the fact that it sometimes has to be wrung out of him and other times the tide can't be stemmed. I've always been drawn to passionate people. Guess that's why I'm here. Oh, the worst posters? Those that try to stifle lively discussion with negativity and elitism. Got no need for them.