Best and Worst customer service?

My vote goes for Sonic Frontiers, as Best! I was contacted within an hours, after e-mailing a question. Wery friendly and helpfull!(they can count me-in on the next purchase) Thw Worst? Linn audio! It's been over a month since i submited a Q! I am stll e-mailing the question...i am sort of amused by now!
eldragon
Great service received from Ayre Acoustics: they repaired & even upgraded an amp for me that was out of warranty, yet no charge & quick service too.
Sonic Frontiers is great, they E-mail very quickly within hours of a technical question and sent free copy of manual for a used SFT-1 transport I purchased. (which sounds excellent & very reliable). Also I heard Mccormack & SMC (Steve McCormack's company is great)
I have to agree with RWA3. U.P.S. Sucks. My best is Classe Audio. Unbeleavable service. My worst is Sonus Faber. They were a great company until a few years ago they were bought out and went to more production oriented models. It took my over six months to get a speaker repaired. The cost of the repair went from $200 to $1500 after they were bought out.
I have gone through two or three sets of grilles on my Thiels (they are cream colored and cannot be cleaned once soiled the least bit). The kind folks at Thiel go so far as to ship the replacements and bill me later every time. Very prompt and very interested in their customers. While I do not use their products much these days, Kimber has always responded to questions very quickly and intelligently. The Parts Connection staff have also proven prompt and courteous over the years.
Reg Edey @ SME has been super in helping me get my SME tonearm back up and running. Outstanding technical help. And seeing that I was communicating back and forth to England, I give SME (especially Reg Edey) all the more credit for the top notch and professional service.