Best and Worst customer service?

My vote goes for Sonic Frontiers, as Best! I was contacted within an hours, after e-mailing a question. Wery friendly and helpfull!(they can count me-in on the next purchase) Thw Worst? Linn audio! It's been over a month since i submited a Q! I am stll e-mailing the question...i am sort of amused by now!
eldragon
Castle Acoustics in the UK answered all of my questions via email regarding the crossover specs of my speakers quickly and accurately. Their US rep. May Audio Marketing was also great to deal with, and supplied some of the best customer service that I have ever encountered in any industry. Kevin Walsh at Homegrown Audio is one of the best as well as Craig at Vibrapods. I am an hours drive from Upscale Audio and cannot wait to visit their shop when I look into a small SET setup for our spare bedroom, based on the feedback that I have seen posted at this sight.
I haven't had any bad experiences with customer service from high end product manufacturers. I have had EXCELLENT service from Audio Research, Nordost, and McCormack (steve himself!). Couldn't have been better. Definitely several cuts above the mass-market conglomerate producers. It was such a nice surprise to call and actually talk to excellent technical people.
I have to confirm the kind words about Bryston. I bought what ended up being a basket case 4B amplifier via the net. Bryston basically took care of all of the problems under warranty except for some small labor charges which they did not cover due to physical abuse. While i no longer own the amp, i can not see anyone improving on the level of customer service that i have received from them. I don't want to name the worst that i have dealt with, as i'm still battling with them and they might read this thread. Their products are mentioned here more than occasionally. Sean >
I recently bought two used Classe power amps. I have been on the phone with Classe a number of times for various reasons. Without a doubt, I have received the best service of all time. I am amazed at their consideration, honesty and generosity of time and spirit. I dealt with Robert Adam there. He is a true gentlman.