Krell HTS vs Proceed AVP

I am trying to build a HT. I know that both Krell and Proceed are good. But which is better, ecpecially on analog stero. Help!
pwkchan
I've heard that Sunfire has a new Theater Grand model coming out soon. I know this is not as expensive as Krell or Proceed (sorry) but I have the Theater Grand 2 and its very nice. It also has 6ch balanced outputs, and sounds great in 2ch stereo. Just thought you should know.

p.s- TGP2 owners will be able to upgrade to the new unit when it's available. This is Bob Carvers way of making his product "future prooof".
AggieBob: Would you please list a few of the bugs you found with the HTS2. I own one and reviewed 3 already and know of no such bugs that are present on the current line of HTS units. If you know of ANY please list them, otherwise please do not comment on matters you know nothing about. It simply confuses peoples decisions based on incorrect information.
EricBee: Like I said earlier, it was the HTS1 which was what he was asking about and was about 1.5 years or so ago.
I have no experience with the HTS2, but the HTS1 had a notoriously bad rep in this area so several well known audio dealers (audioinsight/hillcrest) quit carrying them due to all the returns. Krell amps are first rate, but (maybe this changed with the HTS2) their digital units with the exception of the -25c CD player (20k unit) do not have a good rep.
A couple of bugs I saw first hand (again this is 1.5 years ago)
1) popping noise (loud) in the speakers when you adjust volume control
2) would have a lot of trouble automatically detecting a digital signal and in turn switching to the correct mode.
Although, those items are minor in details, I do remember my dealer stating there were others and reliability was in question at the time. I would appreciate it if you kept this discussion to a professional level as well instead of stating "you do not know what you are talking about." This is a free and opinionated thread and that is exactly what I was sharing.