Headphone amp for Sennheiser HD600

Any recommendations and where to get them? Are there any other choices besides Headroom?
gundam91
In my most humble opinion there is only one amp for the Sennheiser HD 600 headphone, and that amp would be the Wheatfield HA-2 tube amp, I am a lover of that glowing bottle. Have been using one in my system for well over a year. One must sample this amp to truly understand what it can do to headphones. I will say there is no substitute for the main system, but, when the requirements are that my house be quiet, I do use it with great success and infact look forward to the session. The Headroom people are the sole sellling agent of this amp. Good luck.......
I got both the X-Cans & Creek SE amps from AA for a couple weeks. The X-Cans worked a little better w/ these cans. However, REPLACE STOCK TUBES ASAP W/ AMPEREX NOS and now it is no contest. Either Bugle Boys or A-Frames softened the Tizzy sound on some mainstream recordings while letting great extension come through. Incredible difference in the bass w/ the NOS tubes. Much deeper and tighter bass. These cans are very easily tweaked w/ interconnects too. I either use the Harm Tech Pro Silway MKII or Cardas Golden Hexlink 5C w/ them & again it takes it to another level.
Thanks to everyone for excellent advices. Although the Wheatfield is a nice amp, at over $10K, I think my wife would hang me before I finish listening to my first album. EarMax, MG Head, and X-Can v2 all seemed to be good contenders with MG and X-Can at roughly the same price.

I am leaning towards the X-Can as I have a huge collection of 6DJ8 NOS tubes available already.
I got it confused! I was thinking of the Sennheiser tube amp that I saw at HeadRoom's website for $12,000!
I have been using a CReek OBH-11 with the updated power supply with very satisfactory results. The Sennheisers are
going "at market price" of around $350 new so a "package deal" with amplifier maybe your best solution.

Another option is to find a good tube amp or integrated that has a headphone jack. ( CARY - AES, ANTHEM etc.)

The HD580 headphphones are almost as good and if you can find them they are going for around $200.