What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Morning session:
From LA with Love – This is a various artists collection of electronic music. Not great, but good.

Piano Overlord – Aninha Mission – electronic music from Scott Herren or maybe better known as Prefuse73. Both of his efforts under the Piano Overlord moniker are great.
Afternoon session:
John Cougar Mellencamp – Scarecrow. This album and the song “Minutes to Memories” are what finally got me to take a closer look at JM. This is easily his best effort to that point in time.

James Newton Howard and Friends – self entitled. Fun synth-rock instrumental record. Very nicely recorded. First heard it in Italy used as a demo disk for high-end equipment.

Kirsty MacColl – Electric Land Lady. Just the first few tracks, especially Track 1, Walking Down Madison.

Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories – Tails. Great record. Has the hit “Stay”.

Tracy Chapman – self entitled. Great record with the mega hit song “Fast Car”.
Sampled several things on You Tube that were mentioned by Pokey. Listened briefly to Dntel & Evax but spent more time with Aninha Mission by Piano Overlord (Scott Herren). This is interesting and bears returning to.

Ultimately listened to an upload of Beck's "Sea Change". I know this has been out a while but it was a first listen for me. It might not be typical Beck but I REALLY liked it.
William DeVaughn - Be Thankful for What You Got

Curtis Mayfield - SuperFly Soundtrack

Dwight Twilley Band - Sincerely (Pure pop confection with a brain. Don't get why Dwight wasn't a bigger star)
This listening session was inspired by the documentary Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage. It was also very much inspired by my life long close friend Nathan T. These four albums are all highly worthy of a listen and the first two have very good recording quality (I wish the last two possessed that as well). I have never purchased “2112” but should as it is a much needed album to connect “Hemispheres” and “Permanent Waves” below.

Rush – A Farewell to Kings

Rush – Hemispheres

Rush – Permanent Waves

Rush – Moving Pictures

BTW Ghosthouse, I did check out Dwight Twilley. That song was pretty cool as well as a few others I sampled on the Y**tube. Great call on this band.