What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Listened to many discs on Saturday. Courtesy of my BDP 105 they were:

Phil Keaggy - The Master and the Musician
Phil Keaggy - Beyond Nature
Bruce Cockburn - Speechless (instrumental!)
Dntel - Life is full of Possibilities
Evax - Parking Lot Music
Pokey - as ever....
A few things there new to me. Only have "Humans" by Cockburn. I will check out Speechless. Also Dntel and Evax are new for me.

Notec - thanks for posting. So far only had time to check out Vuelveteloca. Found Telekinesis and Jinete Galáctico on YouTube. Like them. Sort of reminds me of Ramones. To me, these guys "get it"...about the essence of R&R, that is.
Morning session:
From LA with Love – This is a various artists collection of electronic music. Not great, but good.

Piano Overlord – Aninha Mission – electronic music from Scott Herren or maybe better known as Prefuse73. Both of his efforts under the Piano Overlord moniker are great.
Afternoon session:
John Cougar Mellencamp – Scarecrow. This album and the song “Minutes to Memories” are what finally got me to take a closer look at JM. This is easily his best effort to that point in time.

James Newton Howard and Friends – self entitled. Fun synth-rock instrumental record. Very nicely recorded. First heard it in Italy used as a demo disk for high-end equipment.

Kirsty MacColl – Electric Land Lady. Just the first few tracks, especially Track 1, Walking Down Madison.

Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories – Tails. Great record. Has the hit “Stay”.

Tracy Chapman – self entitled. Great record with the mega hit song “Fast Car”.
Sampled several things on You Tube that were mentioned by Pokey. Listened briefly to Dntel & Evax but spent more time with Aninha Mission by Piano Overlord (Scott Herren). This is interesting and bears returning to.

Ultimately listened to an upload of Beck's "Sea Change". I know this has been out a while but it was a first listen for me. It might not be typical Beck but I REALLY liked it.