What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Pokey - Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. No problem on the MixCloud/Chronaut "Modern Classical" recommendation. There is a LOT there. That one mix and another by Lowlightmixes, called "I Fell Asleep at My Desk" (really) - have opened up a huge "vein" of new music for me esp., Loscil, Jasper TX & Irezumi (the "composers"). Hope you get some downtime for music soon.

Very gratifying to hear you are enjoying the thread.

In a non-ambient vein, been enjoying various videos of The Band on YouTube. Found good uploads from a 1983 concert they did in Tokyo (post-Robertson). Ordered the CD as a result. 30 years ago and that music still sounds fresh and wonderful to me.

Last night was:

The new Billie Joe Armstrong + Norah Jones-"Foreverly" (songs of the Everly Brothers)...EXCELLENT duets! Wasn't sure these two would work, but it is really nice.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds-"Live From KCRW"
Helios' "Unleft"

Eluvium's "Copia"

...locally digital thanks to YouTube & Wondershare
The Big Dish/Satellites - Excellent early 90s rock. Didn't much care for the first two Big Dish records, but Satellites is, well, quite the Dish!

Robbie Fulks/Let's Kill Saturday Night. Excellent Alternative Country record. Very well recorded and the performances are passionate.

Ghosthouse - I finally pulled the trigger on Sonos and have listened to much new music but haven't gotten to your last recommendation yet. I should have some time this week as I've three days off. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hey Pokey - glad you are finding time to listen. Others (Tboooe?) have mentioned Sonos. I am curious what that is. I looked at their website and am guessing it's the "Sonos Connect" that is meant. What does that do for you?
Is it better than streaming from a laptop; e.g., USB out to USB converter to DAC to pre-amp/amp?

I will check out Big Dish & Robbie Fulks.

If you get a chance and as is convenient, do let me know what you think of any of the recordings I mentioned - but especially those found in Chronaut's "Modern Classical" mix. Helios & Eluvium are also worthwhile.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL.