ML 32 or CJ ART for ML 33H

A very simple question: what would the Audiogon audience prefer as the best match for the Mark Levinson 33H Power Amplifier? The Mark Levinson Reference No. 32 or the Conrad-Johnson ART? The only criterion is "musicality". I listen 90% to classic and 10% jazz.
koen
adsal, your post was intended for?
anyway, VAC... no thanks. very snobby people, I don't like dealing with them. I wrote and ask for more info on the ref sig, and all I got was 'people who are willing to pay this price do not usually ask for any technical details'. I was not even asking for technicaly details, i just wanted to know the size, weight etc. after that, I wont bother with VAC product. and it looks gaudy.

lamm i heard is excellent, unfortunaly, the local dealer does not have any in stock. (they never seem to). so it's unfortunate i have to leave lamm out of my selection.

and besides, everyon's choice is different. art sounds very good to my ears and i got it at a very good deal.
to wslam.
1-vac people;when i have some problem about vacs products i call kevin carter from vac,he is very lovely person he answer all my questions.next time call him.
2-end of this year jeff rowland will make a new reference pre-amp.i think it will be some thing very special(i already used coherence 2)
adsal,
I have no doubt this new JR preamp will be special. There will always be new, good, reference-grade product. I don't really see your point in recommending something that does not yet exist.
i dont see how a person can be so rude on email, but 'lovely' on the phone... just sharing my personal experience.
wslam;
for jr pre-amps,this is not recomendation,its just a news.
did you ever try another amps with amatis?