Pass vs Levinson

pass x350 or ml336?
awaa89a
Listen ! We can not help you. We don't know rest of the equipment, cables, room, music preferences. As you are down to two choices, you luckier than most of us. Both are very fine pieces of equipment. Get dealer loaners and listen !
Ikarus,

Although I agree that it is difficult to make a recommendation based on so little information, I don't think that ranting at someone serves any purpose other than to make the ranter feel superior to the rantee. I would suggest that you either express your opinions in a more civilized manner or refrain from commenting.
I emphasize with both Bruce and Ikarus. They both express valid points. It is clearly possible that Ikarus is coming off in a Suprior vantage point it is also is possible that Bruce is just expressing fact. Levinson and Pass are both very nice but synergy is nearly everthing. Just taking an important middle ground. Respecting all rational opinions like those expressed by Bruce and Ikarus.
Bruce, I don't know what is uncivilized with my wording above. Question is simply 'A or B'. Answer is 'listen'. A'gon is full of 'A or B' questions. Most of them with ample background. You are critisizing my wording, but, yourself won't give a straight answer. It is not even clear what is expected from this question. Say your answer is Pass, mine ML. Is it of ANY use ? Does awa@ benefit from this answer ? No. So, why mince words ? It is exactly my wording : 'We can not help you. We don't know enoug... Listen'.