need help with 5 channel amp

I have paradigm studio 100s and I am in desperate need of an amp. I am looking at the Parasound 2205, anthem mca5, ATI 1505, and the outlaw amp. I am on a budget and will buy used. The ATI worries me because it only has 150 watts and I think I will need more power then that. I am sure the parasound is the best but it also is the most expensive and I would have to buy it used. Also I liston to 2 channel music a lot so which one of these amps would be best for that. What would you all choose.
enantoisf218
Regardless of your budget, I'd buy used - all the models you mention are fairly readily available used and you'll save a lot of money. Certainly, the Parasound and the ATI have been very well reviewed. I haven't listened to any, but from what I've read about them, I'd first investigate the Parasound. If you're interested in the ATI, they make a 250 w/ch version as well which is also regularly available used.
What kind of a budget, if you don't mind? 1K, 5K? You can get some pretty good used stuff for cheap. If you are considering Parasound, you might try Acurus as well. They make a 125x5, but they also have a 200x3 and a 200x2. Good clean power for not a lot of money.
Go with a used Parasound or Acurus. Both make a 5 channel. I've seen the Acurus used for $1250. I haven't looked at Paradigm speakers for several years, but if I remember correctly they are fairly easy to drive. Are you sure you need more than 150 watts--or even that much? Both the Parasound and the Acurus pack a pretty big punch. You might audition these amps new in a store with some comperable speakers to help you zero in on the one you like. Good luck.