EAD TheaterMaster 8000p vs Integra Research RDC-7

I'm almost closing a deal in a Integra Research RDC-7 for around $3.000, but I got a proposal for a EAD TheaterMaster 8000p for $4.000. I'm not convinced that I should spend $1.000 more for a processor with less features than the Integra, such as component video switching, dts-es, plII, balanced outuputs for all speakers...

EAD's dealer keep telling me that the TheaterMaster sounds better in 2-ch music than the Integra and that it also has better components inside. I still not convinced, but maybe you can help me.

What do you think? Should I get the Integra or spend $1.000 more in the EAD? Did you have the chance to compare both units?
flavioleoni
Thanks guys. I've just closed the deal on the Integra and will be sending it to the latest upgrade (THX Ultra 2, new bass management...). I hope I enjoy the Integra as much as you do.
Im sure you love it. Have had mine for around 8/9 months.
Funny thing is the machine has been out for over 2 years.
I clasify it as having tommorows technology, yesterday!
My biggest surprise is for an HT processor, it has 2 channel stereo sound second to none! Let me know what you think, Michael
And I just ordered the EAD TM8000 and should get it this week. I was interested in upgrading my 2CH sound since I have a 2CH/HT combo. It auto sensing 2CH input and switches automatically. With my Marantz, I have to manually select 2 CH when playing music.