EAD TheaterMaster 8000p vs Integra Research RDC-7

I'm almost closing a deal in a Integra Research RDC-7 for around $3.000, but I got a proposal for a EAD TheaterMaster 8000p for $4.000. I'm not convinced that I should spend $1.000 more for a processor with less features than the Integra, such as component video switching, dts-es, plII, balanced outuputs for all speakers...

EAD's dealer keep telling me that the TheaterMaster sounds better in 2-ch music than the Integra and that it also has better components inside. I still not convinced, but maybe you can help me.

What do you think? Should I get the Integra or spend $1.000 more in the EAD? Did you have the chance to compare both units?
flavioleoni

Showing 2 responses by darrylhifi

All I can comment is I own the Integra and I love it. And if you can get a new with warranty Integra for 3000.0 {If you buy unauthorized you wont have the password for future upgrades} . I would buy it today . I love mine so much I believe Ive had it on everyday since I bought it 8 months ago.
Im sure you love it. Have had mine for around 8/9 months.
Funny thing is the machine has been out for over 2 years.
I clasify it as having tommorows technology, yesterday!
My biggest surprise is for an HT processor, it has 2 channel stereo sound second to none! Let me know what you think, Michael