HALCRO Amplifiers

Hi,
Has anyone heard the HALCRO amps. They sounded gorgeous at a dealer in NJ. Very Very detailed & extremely musical
too ????
Ag insider logo xs@2xsthekepat
I think it,s quite clear who are the true audiophiles on this site.Most of us are into the reproduction of sound and the advise of others,while one may not agree with the other there is no need to call anyone a fool and to ridicule the other for advise sought or given,this is a forum for knowledge not name bashing.Iam getting real tired of seeing these post that bash one another,there is never a stupid question or opinoin.
steve
Jazzcatlewis-

Kudos to you for your oh-so-delicately-stated opinion. Wouldn't it have been sufficient to say that "it's too rich for my blood?" I wish I had the wherewithal even to consider something like the Halcro. That I don't doesn't give me the right to tee off on those who do.

If you are the "go for the jugular type", you might find things more amusing at audiorview.com. That board abounds in posters who make Genghis Khan look like a diplomat.
In response to a post....

Delve Audio IS a Halcro dealer (IN New JERSEY) and acquires amps from Halcro directly, through Philip O'Hanlon, the Halcro Distributor. He is the only Halcro distributor in the USA, as far as I know.... Oliver, owner, Delve Audio