Power Amp for Extrema S

NEED SOME OPINIONS PLEASE....PASS LABS 350X, LEVISON 336, OTHER SUGGESTIONS??? I LIVE IN THE STICKS, SO ITS HARD TO DEMO. ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT; LEVINSON ,SYNERGISTIC REF CABLES. THANKS!!!
128x128ziff
Perfectimage, I appreciate the responses. I've enjoyed the Extrema's for 5 years. I use a Rel Sentor sub which I find to be very compatable and adjustable.
The Extremas do many things that others dont but they dont move a lot of air when it comes to bass. They are very accurate though to an extremely low frequecy which makes them a perfect match for a Rel. I also use a Stentor. This spring I am hoping to add a second one to have stereo subs.
It was about two years ago. It was when the Electors, Elector Amateurs, and Extremas were discontinued. It was bought out by employees and it was the new owners that changed the line to a more streamline production oriented product that you now see in Tweeter. I cant confirm this but I was told by a very reliable source who use to work very closely with them. I also heard once that the Stentor was designed specifically for the Extrema (hence the walnut finish option) but I have no idea of the validity of that statement.
I use a McCormack DNA-2 upgraded to the Revision A by Steve McCormack.The amp is everything I had hoped for.Also, I use two Rel Stentor II subs.The music is fantastic.