Power Amp for Extrema S

NEED SOME OPINIONS PLEASE....PASS LABS 350X, LEVISON 336, OTHER SUGGESTIONS??? I LIVE IN THE STICKS, SO ITS HARD TO DEMO. ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT; LEVINSON ,SYNERGISTIC REF CABLES. THANKS!!!
128x128ziff
Over the course of one year I auditioned, in my home, close to two dozen power amps in an attempt to find something with enough power to drive and, more importantly, to control the drivers in the Extrema. I could'nt find a single solid state amp capable of reproducing music ( none of the harmonic complexity of real music ). Only one power amp was capable of eliciting all that the Extremas can provide: the Melos MAT 180. 180 watts/channel pure triode.
High-Quality solid state (never tubes with sound factory speakers) they are designed to be used with fast electronics. I had great result with Jeff Rowland 8Ti and Spectral DMA-180 but nothing came close to Goldmund Mimesis 29....best sound I have ever heard with Extremas.
I currently have Avalon Eidolon but I am thinking of Sonus Faber Amati. Extremas are superb speakers give them what they need and deserve. :-)
I personally like the Classe Audio Ca-400. They drive the Extrema very well and are an excellnt match in sonic characteristics. The best part is it can be bridged so I started off with one and then later I added a second one.
I just want to add I think its great to see so many people own this speaker. When I first started coming in here noboby realy knew of them. I am not overly pleased with what Sonus did to their line after they were bought out but after Tweeter started carrying them evryone heard of them.