Your ONE all time favorite love song?

For me it's "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack, from her CD "Softly with These Songs, the Best of Roberta Flack", on Atlantic. I'm looking for LOVE SONGS. Thanks and Cheers. Craig
garfish
Art Garfunkel's version of "I Only Have Eyes for You" written by Neil Sedaka. Also Joni Mitchell's "All I Want". I also agree with many of the above.
Madonna: Skin. It was the beginning of a relationship in which should have never been. A friendship between two people who could never not desire more. That in which I should have never allowed and I may never live down. I ran into her at the mall a few days ago,the first time in nearly two years. I was with my family, and she with hers. I felt her stare and when I realized who it was we both just stood there as if we'd seen ghosts saying nothing. What is there to say?.......Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Do I know you from somewhere?

Why do you leave me wanting more?

Why do all the things I say sound like the stupid things I've said before?

Kiss me I'm dying.

Put your hands on my skin.

I close my eyes.

I need to make a connection.
"We always did feel the same

We just saw it from a different point of view...

Tangled up in blue."

Cheers!

Quin
Jimbo3-- thanks for the reminder that Roberta Flack's "The First Time Ever I say Your Face" was originally released on the LP "First Take"-- that I owned at one time, but regretably it disappeared along with the rest of my record collection.

Paulwp politely called me a "softy", and it's true, but it seems I'm in good company here on A'Gon regarding love songs;>). Cheers. Craig