WHERE TO PURCHASE DVD MOVIES?

looking for online or by mail retailers,most stores in N.J.
don't have a large selection.THANK YOU in advance for any
web sites and or phone number's. JOSE M.
fonsy66
Fonsy66:

Where do I purchase my DVD's?? Well, I have all kinds of sources from which I purchase my DVD's from. I tend to go to places like Blockbuster, Best Buy, and Costco to purchase either new (Best Buy or Costco) DVD's or used (Blockbuster) DVD's. I am also a member of a DVD mail order club (Columbia House), which I now use as a last resort. If I cannot find it locally and as cheap as possible, then, and only then, do I order my DVD's from Columbia House. But I think that I am going to start checking out some of these "on-line" dealers as well. I could be paying less for newer releases than I am paying now. Currently, if the DVD is either an Academy Award winner, or it is either a new release or a recent release, or if it is an older (but a highly sought after, but hard to find classic) movie, then I tend to pay $17.00 to $25.00 for my movies. Otherwise, I try to pay no more than $15.00 for what is otherwise a decent movie. But like I said, I am going to start checking out some of these "on-line" places such as "Netflix", "800.com", "half.com" and "Blockbuster.com" for now on. Let's see if I can nab me a deal or two there.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Good Luck.....

--Charles--
I use Ebay. you can usually find one seller who has a large selection, and will ship together. I actually pressed my luck and bought a previous rental, and was totally happy, no problems at all. my advice is to look for one seller who is selling a lot of good stuff. also, email them, they may have more than they posted online (you can get them to lower the price that way cause they don't have to pay ebay to sell it.)

Also blockbuster used is a good idea, but sometimes overpriced.

good luck,

--tb