Anyone heard the KR Enterprise Antares????

I was wondering if anyone had a chance to listen to the KR Enterprise Antares amp? Can this amp run low impedence speakers? How does it sound? How come there isnt much info about this amp on the web? Do you know where I can find more info about the amp? Thanks
souljasmooth
Gizas are 14" wide not including the extruded supports at the corners. When it comes to amp stands, there are many quality choices to choose from.

What type of wood does Tyler Acoustics use in their stands?

Thanx.
I'm sure it's just 1/2" MDF. What makes it work is filling it with sand. Then it weighs about 90 lbs. Tyler will custom make them for different sizes. I've tried many different stands including Grand Prix Audio, Polycrystal, Osiris (not the Giza but the one with the rubber air blatters...they leak), and Sound Anchor. I've found that the improvements or differences are very minor. What did make a bigger difference was using "Feet of Silence" under the amp. They are weight limited though, and the KR is too heavy unbalanced to use them properly.

By the way, the one criticism I have of the KR Antares is that it is very insensittive. Hard to use with a passive or a pre-amp without a lot of gain. But KR will make them with whatever sensitivity you need. I sold mine to a friend and ordered one with 1V sensitivity.
Does KR have a US dirtributor? If your amps break, are you going to have to send them back to Prague for repair?
Hi, I am also talking to KR to be their Canadian distributor, so soon we will have a service here in Vancouver, BC