Best DVD Player for around US 2,000

I'm looking for the best DVD Player for around US$ 2K. From my point of view, it got to have Progressive Scan (real progressive, with 3:2 pulldown) and the best black level possible, considering that it will be used with my Sony Plasma Display, which does not have the greatest black level in the market.
flavioleoni
Though both pieces are first rate,the 9200 has a slighty sharper picture with a better black level.One is DVDA capable,the 9000 is SACD ready.This should play into considering both pieces.Another option is to buy an EAD Theatervision used.It has the DVDO chipset in it and is an excellent piece for that price.Certainly not worth 3250.All of them do excellent 3;2 pull down,but the EAD seems to have slightly better interlacing,probably because of the use of DVDO chips versus the Genesis in the other 2 pieces.
Thank You for your advice. I think the EAD Theatervision is selling for under US$ 2,500. Does it worth it? Does the U$ 1k difference between the EAD and the SONY worth paying for? What about the sound performance? I'm considering using the DVD Player as a CD Player also...
Denon DVD 5000. It's discontinued now. You should be able to find it used for $1200 to $1400. It upsamples some CD audio -- read the reviews, has HDCD, is extremely heavy and vibration free, and generates a great artifact picture.