Anyone heard the KR Enterprise Antares????

I was wondering if anyone had a chance to listen to the KR Enterprise Antares amp? Can this amp run low impedence speakers? How does it sound? How come there isnt much info about this amp on the web? Do you know where I can find more info about the amp? Thanks
souljasmooth
More news!!! go to the ARS website and Mr kron visit at ARS and read at the bottom of the page...
http://www.arsauris.com/indexusa.html
I'm the buddy Glreno let borrow his Antares. I had been driving my BC Acoustique Niles (93 db floor standers) with an Air Tight ATM-1, which I consider an outstanding amp. I'll say this. . .after listening to the Antares for less than an hour, I knew I had to have one. I kept the Antares for a week while GL was out of town, during which time I listened pretty extensively. It pained me to return it, so I bought one. . .should get it next week. I've owned some pretty good amps; Aronov LS9100 monos, Bryston 7B-ST's, Bel Canto 200.4. Nothing comes even close to the Antares. It is absolutely stunning. No need to regurgitate what GL said, his assessment is right on.

My Niles have large (10") internal drivers which all of my tube amps had difficulty keeping tight. . .always a little soft and, at times, mushy. The SS gear handled the bass, but I missed the mid range liquidity of tubes. I had thought about bi-amping; keeping the ATM-1 and adding perhaps a Bel Canto for the bass. Then I heard the Antares. The Antares does it all and does it right! The sound stage is stunning as well.

Finally, it's one cool looking amp! Kind of a futuristic-minimalist look. KR did this one up right in all areas. You owe it to yourself to hear this amp. . .better yet, buy it.

I believe this... I just have done some demos with the Antares for people here in Vancouver and all and I have to say all the people were just amazed at the performance level of this "small" amplifier. We used loudspeakers from Yamamura, Merlin, PRO-AC,Sonus Faber and Silverline. My favorite sound was Yamamura and SF.
It takes about 250 hours to get the best sound from this amp. I noticed a huge improvement in soundstage width and depth, and it seemed to relax a bit tonally. I believe this is attributed to the tubes breaking in. I know from experience that WE 300Bs take about 500 hours. For the person that wants to know how you warranty the tubes for 20,000 hours....they are actually warranteed for 2 years. They come with serial numbers and a warranty form that must be filled out and returned to Prague. If you do the math, two years of continuous use is less than 20,000 hours, but that's pretty incredible just the same.
Glreno, how things are globalising! The Antares I used (in Europe) offered 2yrs parts, BUT 20.000 hrs (or TEN years) of tube life!!! Well, 2 yrs is better than 1yr I guess. Plus you'll know if the tubes are defective within the 1st 4.000 hours of operation, surely.